In order to finalize your Paratika Virtual POS application;
- Your e-commerce website needs to be active and ready for product/service sales,
- The contact information of your company must be clearly stated on your e-commerce website, the details and prices of the products/services on sale must be stated, the cart system must be activated,
- Terms of cancellation, return and delivery for products as well as full address and contact information must be stated on your website.
Paratika Virtual POS Application Steps
- Once you fill out the Paratika Virtual Pos Application Form, your application will go through pre-assessment by the Paratika team.
- In the event of a favorable pre-assessment, you will be asked to mail the necessary documents to the address stated on our contact page in order to finalize your application.
- Your documents will be evaluated and you will be contacted within 5 (five) workingdays of their complete submission to Paratika
Required Documents for a Paratika Virtual POS Application:
- Trade Registry Gazette / Copy of Chamber Registry Document (for privately held companies)
- Authorized Signatory List (Notarized copy)
- Copy of Tax Chart
- ID Copies of the Company Partners
- Current Bill (electric, water, natural gas, etc.) registered in your name and/or the company’s name
- Payment receipt for the Paratika Annual Virtual POS service charge
- Member business agreement (signed by an individual authorized to represent the company)
- General information about the company, (period of activity, products and services are specified in detail)